Total Pageviews

Friday 9 November 2012

Ecstasy...

I am going to blow my own trumpet tonight...as I think I deserve to...

I started my new diet regime on the 20th July this year, and I am very very chuffed to inform you all that I have lost a total of 38lbs...just under 3 stone!!!! How frigging happy do you think I am? I am just 4lbs off goal weight.

 I admit that the toning up needs to continue and I shall keep going with that, but from the point of view of weight I couldn't be happier. It is such a buzz buying clothes now that are more flattering....and dare I say it, getting compliments and attention that boost the self esteem a little.

So please bear with me, because I can not help but say yo me!!!!!
I have worked really hard to get back to what I was before I had the children, and the difference in me is quite clear to everyone who knew me just 9 months ago.

The only downside...and yes there is one, two in fact....is that I have to buy more clothes. Awwww, shucks really? Skirts and trousers are slipping past my bum, and although there may be advantages to clothing that slips off easily...it isn't attractive when you are walking up the high street!

But it feels bloody good to say it!!! My clothes don't fit anymore...yeah....I said it again!!!

The other issue is the cold. I am really feeling the winter chill now, and I made a comment to someone today about it. He said to me that it may be due to the weight loss that I am feeling it more, as this time last year I had more  - ahem...'insulation'. Of course now I don't, I probably need to wear more layers, he suggested.

Hmmm...thermal underwear? An all in one wooly onesie?
"Hey babe, how good do I look in my onesie? Look it even has a hood and pockets!" Said no one sexy ever...
Nah, you're alright...I will try and embrace the cold when I am out...and dancing keeps you warm anyway.

Nevertheless, I think I am getting the electric blanket out tonight...it just has to be done. There is only so much warmth a girl can get from a hobbit or a pillow.  Getting into a warm bed is just about as pleasurable as it can be...do you think my ecstatic declarations will be heard next door as the warmth embraces me?

"Oh god yes...that is sooooo good!" Should give the neighbours something to talk about, with regards to the wanton female at number ten, god knows I need to give them some gossip as they haven't had anything from me for ages.

So I have got the blanket from storage and I am untangling the ties, (did I mention, mine comes with dual control and its own bondage straps?) I have also checked the instructions....just in case other 'ahem' equipment is prohibited....well...just in case.

After all, there is no point in dying in ecstasy...needlessly.



No comments: