Total Pageviews

Wednesday 7 November 2012

What to do...

So I took my dads advice, and I got back on the website to meet people to talk to...

Needless to say, I can't do it.

I am sorry dad, (and some friends) but I have no enthusiasm to talk to anyone. I have deleted every message and every wink without even reading it because...well, just because. I am sure there will come a time when I can and I will talk to someone else, but for now I have a little bit of hope that something will change; and it seems very unfair starting to talk to somebody when you can only think of someone else.

So what can I do to take my mind off things?

Dancing...dancing is good, and we will be partaking in that particular activity again on Saturday. I originally had other plans this weekend, so it is good that I have found another activity to keep my brain and body occupied.

Also writing. I have retrieved the so called novel that I started back in August, and I am concentrating on that. It might be pants when completed, but it will have served a purpose of keeping the mind focused.

And...my hobbits. They hug when I need them, without even asking...their sense of humour keeps me sane, they are my world and we look after each other very well indeed. I will focus on them.


2 comments:

biker said...

Very wise take your time

Wonder(ing) Woman said...

Adream - you are of course quite right, and yes twenty years is a long time to procrastinate so I will pull my lame arse finger out as you suggest, and send you a copy if it ever gets published!

Lovely to see your comment x