Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 January 2013

Girl's only blog...

I am indulging myself a little bit tonight. I am treating myself to some Toffee and Honeycomb ice cream and very nice it is too.

It has been a long time since I had some ice cream, but after today, I feel that I deserve it...mmmmm.

Well ladies, I did it. I have joined the hairless nation...and for those of you who have never done it I am going to share just a little bit of the process so you know what to expect should you also partake.

You will be pleased to hear that the lady who helped me with my waxing today was very professional. There is nothing to be nervous about. She assured me that she has seen many Minnie's and for her she doesn't even think about what it looks like anymore.

Reassuring, but I did consider asking her whether mine looked fairly normal...as she had seen so many and all. Maybe not...

Anyway, she gave me a disposable thong and you are encouraged to lift your leg a little here and there, hold onto the leg and all that and I confess, there were 'parts' that perhaps stung a little more than others, but I can honestly say it certainly wasn't agony.

She chatted away to me like I was talking to a friend and at one point even let me sit up and finish my cup of tea...all very civil with your lady bits hanging out for the world to see.

The result is absolutely fantastic and you feel immediately clean and hygienic. I genuinely feel really good about having it done and even showed my neighbour.

Ok, now my neighbour is my very very good friend B, and she would have to be a very very good friend for me to show her such an intimate thing, but hey we are all girls together and she looked back and checked me out.
"Oh yes, really good...might just go and do that myself." She said admiringly.
"It is good isn't it?" I say whipping my pants up, "never going back to grass on the pitch...ever!"

Alas, apart from B and myself there isn't really anyone else at the moment to appreciate such smoothness, apart from maybe the portal of power...but in the meantime, it can be just our little secret.

So to all of those who are considering it...go for it, you will never go back!

No comments: