Total Pageviews

Saturday 19 January 2013

Taking control...

Sex.

Ok...so a blog simply about sex had to be done at some point, and for some reason this week I have had several conversations regarding this tricky subject with several different people. Something in the air perhaps?

What is odd about all these conversations, was not that it was merely the act...but in how the act is controlled...by the man.

Now, I am far from someone who has any decent amount of research on the subject, however, it appears that us women actually quite like that much of the control in the bedroom is taken on by the man.

Listen closely gents...there is something very sexy about a man who knows want he wants and how he wants it.  Now don't get me wrong, all this still has to be consensual and non violent, (well unless that is what floats your boat) but there is something quite stomach flipping about a man who knows how to take control and maybe even throw us on the bed on the odd occasion.

Well at least that is what I am hearing on the streets, when chatting to people and even at my own dining room table whilst passing the time of day with my own friends.

We all agreed. There is an element of us that wants to be a little bit over powered, a little bit submissive and in the words of The Ballad of Barry and Freda, we want to be taken over a hostess trolley and beaten on the bottom with a woman's weekly.

It makes us feel wanted, hornier and sexier knowing that you guys want us and desire us that much, and that you are willing to be the complete dominant male.

I suppose this all sounds a little bit Fifty Shades to a degree, and my understanding is that it is not necessarily this book that has made some of us women feel this way...but actually something that has always been there.

Of course, we also like taking some of the lead in certain areas however...

*she whispers* we want you to know where everything is; we want you to take control and make it a bit spicier; some of us even like it when you get demanding...

No pressure or anything...

5 comments:

Steve said...

No pressure, you must be joking, If and I really mean if that one day I woke up and truly did now what women wanted, I'd shot myself in the head. I love the fact that I need to keep on top of my game and mix it up a bit anyway who wants a mind reader. Steve x

Wonder(ing) Woman said...

Exactly the reason why I am trying to give you the heads up Steve!!!!

I am not saying EVERY woman, but certainly the few (and there has been a few in my mini research) friends I have spoken to of late, all agree...man it up a bit, take the lead and throw us on the bed!

Steve said...

I'll stick with feeling my way round!

Wonder(ing) Woman said...

That sounds like fumbling Steve...don't fumble...dear god, please don't fumble!!!

Anonymous said...

it'd be nice to try either way :-)

chance would be a fine thing

:-)