Total Pageviews

Thursday 31 January 2013

Marigold Mabel...

I have found a course that I want to do.

It is just an introductory course on massage, but I have decided that my mind requires some occupying and I have discovered recently that I quite enjoy massage so why not take it a little bit further?

My friend K dropped by after work for a cup of tea and a chat and I mentioned it to him.
"Do you need volunteers?" He asked.
"Probably...why you offering?" I enquire
"Well..." he says with a sly smile, "anything to help. Just no head massage."
"Why?"
"I always get a migraine afterwards," he said.
"Ok, I promise not to touch your head."
"Unless of course you are directing it..." And he looks at me with that sly smile again...
"Stop that thought..." Sheesh men!

He then goes on to explain that once I have passed my courses, because there will be more than one, it really isn't a good idea to advertise in the local paper.
"You tend to get men ringing up to see if there are any extras involved."
"Are the extras a cup of tea and a digestive?" I ask innocently.
He shakes his head at me and shows that smile again. No, alas I didn't think so.

I mention this to B in conversation later on, the introductory course isn't too bad financially but the September college course is a lot more.
"Money, we need more money." She passes me a cup of tea, "you know if we didn't have the kids we could do extras. Charge £50 a time."
"I sincerely hope that I am more worthwhile than 50 quid! But really? Could you?"
"Yeah, how hard can it be? Especially if you get one of those weirdos who want to jerk off watching you, while you are in your stockings and Marigolds."
"Yes," I concur, "that would be mildly easier than having sex with a fat man." I look at her and she sees my pain.
"Yes if you can do that for eleven years and survive, you can do anything!" She starts to strut her stuff around the kitchen, "you know I think I could advertise my services," and she mocks putting on her marigolds, "Skint Student, Marigold Mabel for hire."

Watching her I think she may be quite good at her new career choice...let's hope that I am too.

No comments: