Total Pageviews

Saturday 12 January 2013

Saturday night...

Now all week the hobbits and I have woken up late and felt like the last thing we wanted to was get out of bed.

So what is it about the weekend that makes hobbits wake up early? How do they know? I of course still didn't want to get out of bed, preferring to lay there in sweet ignorance of the day and the fact that the house needs cleaning...groans.

However, very quickly I was being dragged out of bed to make eggy bread and attend to their needs whilst barely gulping down a cup of tea.

I have so much to do today really. The house is a pit, again, there is enough washing to keep me busy for 24 hours, again...and I need to go food shopping...again. Hey, who said my life isn't rock and roll?

The good news that it isn't all work and no play, and tonight I am out with my dancing feet again...really looking forward to it. Saturday night has become let down your hair night and dance the stress away.

So I hope you all have a good Saturday night, whatever you are doing...takeaway, meal out or just watching the TV...however if you fancy joining us for dancing, you know where to find me!

No comments: