Total Pageviews

Thursday 3 January 2013

Underwear....

Well ladies and gentlemen...tonight, I have a date.

Things are already looking up, eh?

I have been looking forward to tonight for quite some time, a good couple of months I would say and there is nothing that is going to get in the way of me enjoying myself.

I have clean knickers on in case I get run over, a little dress and stockings with heels...I did consider really embracing the evening ahead by simply going in a white bra and a slip, or even a black bodice however it is a tad cold round these parts at the moment and I may just catch my death.

Now I am aware that it would seem a little forward wearing just a bra and slip to a date, "hey babe, let's cut to the chase and just get it on," however this is an unusual date...

Thanks to my wonderful friend E, another friend and I will be embracing and enjoying the cult classic, The Rocky Horror Picture Show tonight.

We have been practicing the script so that we can say 'Dammit, Janet" in all the right places, and of course stockings and heels are a must, as almost everyone will be dressed up in what can only be termed as...their undergarments!

I will endeavour to get some photographs of the best outfits for you, so that you can also join in on the Time Warp with us...in the meantime all together now, 'Science Fiction, Double Feature...Dr X, will build a creature...'

No comments: