Total Pageviews

Friday 1 February 2013

Four vibrators and a cock ring...

Thank you to the lovely S for a wonderful evening...

New toys have been purchased... (J, I really need to know the outcome there)...new underwear has been paid for, so I can wander round at home on my own feeling good...the hobbits have checked out the colour and they approve, so I can trust them surely?

S is a wonderful party host and we thoroughly enjoy her company, lots of lovely things to buy...but not enough money to buy them.

I feel like I have tried very bra and every item on the rail, but it was the captains 'come fly with me' outfit that the girls loved...

We are a little bit tipsy, and a little bit giggly...and some of us are a little bit horny...thankfully not all of us or there could have been some serious girl on girl action.

So for just once a photo....of wondering woman...just for fun!


G'nite xx


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have to just say, Wondering woman you looked amazing in the Green set! :)
Can't quite believe the sizes of vibrators these days, they just seem to get bigger and bigger. Good night had by all I reckon! I look forward to my purchase arriving ;) xxx

Wonder(ing) Woman said...

Yes, was genuinely quite chuffed with the green set...here's hoping that I get a chance to show it off!!! :-D

As for your purchases...hoping that when you get to show it off, there is a joint explosion...LOL!!!! Xx

Anonymous said...

wow, you're looking great

Wonder(ing) Woman said...

Anon, thank you v much...but I can assure you it is all down to dodgy lighting and shading!!! :-)

Steve said...

Well at last a photo, I was hoping it would have been the green underwear or is that on your other website!

I would of cause only be looking to give you my expert tips on style.

Wonder(ing) Woman said...

Aah Steve, thank you for the offer...but surely that sort of photo should only be between me and a significant other?
:-)

Steve said...

Well I'm significant, my mommy said so x