Total Pageviews

Friday 1 February 2013

Here we go again...

Ok it's Friday night and the girls are here...well, some of them at least.

Pootle, as B is now named, is not up to it and is sitting at home with her wooly hat on as I write...but some other contenders for the evening entertainment are here at least.

Tonight, for one night only...well at least until I book another one...we have an evening of underwear and delights being shown to us.

I booked this a few weeks ago, when strangely underwear was on my mind...yes really. However, whatever makes you feel good I say embrace it.

So without further ado, we have a lovely woman coming round to show us a new catalogue of underwear, nightwear, thongs, suspenders....and toys. Hey, I at least need a new toy in this current climate!!!

So bring on the wine and the nibbles...and good god, let there be laughter!!!

No comments: