Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 February 2013

Siri...

The hobbits and I have been trying to amuse ourselves today, essentially trying to keep busy...rather than resorting to me doing the housework or moping...as moping is so last year...

We have made a banana cake, at the bequest of Superman. That kept us busy for at least twenty minutes, however it took me about half an hour of clearing up mashed banana and stray flour off the kitchen work top...so much for less cleaning!!!

We have put together a Skylanders puzzle and had at least half an hours entertainment with Siri, the talking assistant on the iPad that you can ask any question of.

We have asked it some sensible questions...such as;
Why did the Titanic sink?
Where is New York? Or...
How tall was T-Rex? And the like...but, if anyone knows me or indeed my hobbits it then deteriorated to...

Why does Batman have a cape?
What are farts?
Why does so and so have a runny nose? Of which it then searched the web for and produced a page on why dog's have runny noses, much to their hilarity.

They were equally amused when Siri misheard their question and came back with a non-sensical question...giggling to themselves.

My question to Siri in jest was why am I so perfect? A natural question to ask of course...of which it simply replied, "I don't know. Frankly I have wondered that myself."

Nice to know that Siri is curious too...

...but tonight, we are going to order pizza, watch a film and snuggle up on the sofa. Seems like a good cure for moping to me.

No comments: