Total Pageviews

Monday 25 February 2013

Gadgets...

I can't be the only 'girl' who loves gadgets?

I am not talking about sexual, buy in the back of a magazine gadgets...but technological gadgets. There is something about pushing buttons, getting a wicked sound, seeing a screen that opens up to six different options that excites me...hmm, maybe I do get the wrong sort of kick out of them?

My car has been taken off to the garage today to have a new wing and bumper after my accident a couple of weeks ago. The hobbits were uber excited to see it being rolled onto a ramp, tied down and taken off for repairs. Clearly a boy thing...

As for me, my excitement came with the hire car rolling up. Oh yes...now as sad as I am, I have to confess it is a family car, however inside it does stuff that I could play with all day on.

GPS, Bluetooth, remote control, automatic handbrake, blah blah blah...I have informed the hobbits that the remote control is for over eighteens only, which Spider-Man is absolutely gutted about. Ha ha ha! My little computer screen even gives me Google as an option...hmmm...do you think I could get some YouTube videos on it? Will check that out later.

The computer tells me that three seat belts are clicked in at the back and tells me what is happening to the car as I drive it...it is just a shame it doesn't tell me that three little hobbits are behaving nicely and that Daniel Craig needs picking up on the way home...but hey, one can't get have everything.

I even got a little thrill discovering that I could use my memory stick to play music or films in it and that it had a sixth gear, (sheesh I really should get out more), and the push button starter key nearly sent me over the edge!!!

This car is the dogs bollox...in fact they are also hanging from the rear view mirror!!!

So night is falling, bed time is closer for the hobbits...however I don't want to leave my new toy of gadgets. Even though it is cold out here, I want to stay and play...however according to my SatNav, Daniel does indeed need a lift so I might get a chance to check out the automatic reclining seats too!!!

2 comments:

biker said...

Can you get a upgrade ??

as this seems like heaven has finally arrived in shape of a motor car

Wonder(ing) Woman said...

Alas no...but who knows what super car I may get in the future. It is all about discovering what I like...and I love gadgets!!!!