Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 March 2013

Clarity...

Well, I have danced some blues away this evening and spent an evening having adult conversation.

I even got chatted up by a very nice guy, who I knew from many years ago who now also finds himself single.

Whilst this was all very flattering, and he is certainly a good catch...I realised something very clearly while talking to him. I am not ready for this. I am not ready to go back out there and start dating again.

Meeting new people, male or female is ok...but I can not do anymore than that for now; and anyway, he loved Bovril and I love Marmite - it would never have worked.

So going out this evening gave me some clarity about what I can and can not do.

I can look after me. I can look after my hobbits. I can get through some of the day when I am not preoccupied by someone else; but alas until I can look at someone and not think about 'him', then I can not date anyone else.

That will come, in time; but until then, it is just me, my boys and those who are already in my life that I love.

3 comments:

biker said...

I told you men are like buses there is always another one coming along

Wonder(ing) Woman said...

That may be true...but for now, I am not hopping on...

Maybe I will get the open top tour bus in the future, eh?

Anonymous said...

Hop on the number 40! ;)