Total Pageviews

Friday 1 March 2013

J's mission...

Ok, it is Friday night people.

I have my new skirt on..woohoo...and I am off out for the night for some adult company.

Having just spent the last two hours entertaining the troops at McDonald's, it is only fair that I now have some time talking to people who don't say the word fart, poo or please can I have a balloon in the same sentence.

Pootle is off to Oz tomorrow...violins for me please, but party poppers for her. She is going to have a absolutely brilliant time with her experience of a lifetime; but boy am I gonna miss her. I did suggest to her that I had a key to her house, just so that I can wonder around it while she is gone and light a few of her candles just to appease me while she is away. Essence of Pootle...by L'oreal.

So I have left her doing the last of packing and panicking, and am pottering off myself out to a bar with some friends.

J is on a mission...a mission to ensure that I do not spend the rest of my life alone. "I have a plan," she says, "I am going to go round the bar and mention to all of the men there in a whispered tone, 'single girl, eleven o'clock, check it out.'"
"Well, that won't make me look lonely and sad will it?" I say. "Why not just give me a t-shirt that says, single desperate white female...needs attention."
She looks at me slyly.
"No. Don't even think it."

So I have no idea what tonight will bring, but I am doing my very level best to do what I am told. Get out, talk to people and move on...I really do have to accept that he has gone for good.

No comments: