Total Pageviews

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Unconditional...

Something amazing happened today.

I noticed it about 11am this morning as I walked through the office. The light shone through the window and something that we haven't seen in many months showed its face.

The sun was back!!! Yeah!!! Oh how we have missed you big warm ball of plasma!

I even bravely took off my coat when I went out in the car, something I haven't done in about four months, it was that warm...15 degrees, exciting stuff or what? You can't help but feel better when the sun is out....a nice big dose of Vitamin D and the windows down singing loudly to Example.

I only wish that I had the forethought to hang some washing out before I left this morning...sad mother thought.

Today I also had a little helper with me. Superman was poorly this morning, and I had no choice but to take him into work with me. Thankfully the staff team I was working with helped me out greatly while I saw clients, and whilst I was working he happily played games on the iPad and ate his packed lunch quietly.

It was quite nice to have him around actually and we have chatted in the car about all sorts of random subjects, and he proudly informs me that when he grows up he is going to be a Doctor and a shopkeeper...hmmm...money for sweets I think is behind his career choice, perhaps a dentist would be better?

Over tea we have discussed what they would all like to be when they are older. Spider-Man wanted to be in the army..No surprise there then...while Batman wanted simply to be able to climb a tree and get an apple. (A future Sir Issac Newton perhaps?) Then Superman changed his mind, he simply wanted to be nice.

All together now....awwww.

We also talked about what they were like as babies; they found it highly amusing that Batman was born feet first and with a big head; that superman used to projectile vomit his milk and that Spider-Man was such a good baby but has made up for it since by being a grumpy git on occasion.

They may argue and clash, but mostly they look out for each other...and me. My hobbits remind me whenever I need reminding, what unconditional love truly is.

No comments: