Total Pageviews

Tuesday 30 April 2013

School nights...

Oh dear...it is only half seven and Pootle and I are already on our third G&T...things could get slightly naughty...

"I had a dream," she says sipping her drink in a slightly wobbly way. "That Hugh Jackman and I had sex."
"Nice," I concur...how can you not?
"He was hot. He was naughty, and he told me to shut up."
"Any particular reason?"
"Because I was talking, and he wanted to take me up against the wall."
"Yeah, that would do it."
She ponders for a bit, "I was quite excited by it...then he had a fag and when I told him he couldn't smoke there, he just blew it in my face."
"Bad boy then?"
"Oh yeah..." She smiles...in fact we both smile and consider Hugh Jackman for a moment.

"So, how was your day?" She asks me, returning to normality for a brief moment, however I feel that Hugh Jackman may return before the end of the evening.
"Actually, pretty cool." I tell her, "I met someone who boosted my self esteem immensely."
"How?"
"They were nice to me...said nice things and told me I had a nice aura."
"Yep," she says ever the hippy, "the aura, that will do it."

"Yours?" I ask her.
"I flirted with some men in theatre today, and brought home some scrubs to wander round the house in."
"God girl, we just need you in that stethoscope and you will be hot."
She looks at me slyly, "I know...you can borrow them too you know."
I nod, "cool...."
"Another gin?"
"Yeah, what the hell? It's only a school night...."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugh Jackman....you can do better than that!

Wonder(ing) Woman said...

Nice compliment...thanks! :-)

Bikers mate said...

Join half the globe and form a queue