Total Pageviews

Monday 29 April 2013

The perfect coffee...

Sometimes taking a blind leap of faith is all you can do.

You have to trust what is out there and what other people feel or say to you, and hold those sentiments close to you so that it gets you through the hard times.

I have taken that step today. That leap out into the possibility, with the belief that faith will catch me.

I have learnt that sometimes doing the hardest thing can eventually bring the greatest reward, and I am hoping that my actions today will lead to that...

...and hey you never know, maybe, just maybe...when I fly back from New York I will have the perfect cup of coffee waiting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing ventured, nothing gained! Can't wait to read more.

Anonymous said...

So proud of you ;-) and you always make the perfect cup of coffee :)

Wonder(ing) Woman said...

Maybe I will get the Hollywood ending after all, eh? :-)