Total Pageviews

Wednesday 1 May 2013

The art of wooing...

After working late tonight I arrived at Pootle's with Tonic and lemon....this is becoming a regular thing, Mothers ruin I believe...

She has been looking after my hobbits this evening while I toiled, so it seemed only fair that I produced something to say thank you.

Whilst I have been away however, she has been up to shenanigans herself...culminating in a date this Friday.

The potential date is trying very hard to say the right thing, but not quite coming up to scratch...he isn't Hugh Jackman....and she has clearly been spoilt by bad boy Hugh.
"Woo'd." I tell her, "we need to be woo'd."
"We so do..." She says defiantly and text's the potential date ...I wanna be woo'd...now....and told to shut up in an assertive way on occasion.
Thankfully he says he is up for the job, and promises her a good night this Friday...her boys will stay with me, and we have decided that we can share Friday nights - one week all at hers, one week all at mine.  
Sounds like a plan eh?

Why is that men find it so hard to 'woo' a potential partner? Why do they have to be told that this is what we need? Do you really think that we should be doing all the work?

What ever happened to chivalry? What ever happened to these men who want to fight for us...are we not worthy enough? Don't be complacent guys...

Sorry but it is time that we starting believing that we are worthwhile enough for someone to want us, really want us...and start showing us that.

Do I sound annoyed? Perhaps I am a little bit...this potential date of Pootle's needs to up his game a little bit if he really wants her.

He shouldn't need to be told that wooing someone is a desired trait, that treating her in a special way is paramount...he should know these things.

So guys, if you know what you want...bloody fight for her....Hugh Jackman would and so might someone else...

No comments: