Total Pageviews

Thursday 16 May 2013

Hello Dave...

I confess I have been in bed for the last 36 hours...more or less.

Alas, it wasn't a marathon sex session (although there was a lot of sweating), but the fever was accompanied with some coughing, spluttering and sneezing...attractive I wasn't.

"I think I may have SARS." I say to Pootle via text... "Please make sure you tell the children I love them, and you can have my DVD's if I die."
"Do you think you are maybe embracing the man role a little bit too much?" She replies, without a trace of sarcasm.
"Am I not dying then?"
"Nope, you have a cold....suck it up, sweat it out...drink juice and get up and shower."

Harsh...but true...so it appears that a cure for the common cold is; Lemsip, Sleep, Shower and Hugh Jackman in Australia....

Pootle and I have sniffed our way through the emotional parts, watched Hugh get sweaty in the outback and perved over the bits where Hugh gets wet in the rain...corrrrr!!!!

So apart from a rotten cold, things are good...nothing much is happening really, eh Pootle?  Apart from a morning in court listening to two men discussing their latest knife victim; a cute lawyer with a comb over and the new catchphrase... 'Hello Dave..."

I really can't explain...it would take too long and to be honest it is probably safer that you don't know...

No comments: