Total Pageviews

Friday 5 July 2013

All good...


I am aware that there hasn't been a hobbit blog for sometime and I wanted to correct that...

You will all be pleased to hear that they are well; the usual scraps, strops, colouring pictures with 'I love mummy' on are still abound...however I am noticing that they are changing and growing.

Perhaps I am feeding them too much; as this growing lark means that they have stroppy testosterone moments, eat even more food and clothes are shrinking...

They are turning into young boys. They are really growing out of that toddler stage, which saw tears over the stealing of a toy. These days they are more likely to punch each others lights out and resolve any issues the quick and the hard way; if another dares steal the latest Lego figure...bam...problem solved.

Ah my boys, my hobbits...I am unsure if they keep me sane or insane in a mad world, but nevertheless they are my world.

I am also not sure if it is a mixture of emotion and pride that I felt this morning, or absolute disgust when one of the hobbits excitedly informed me that their brother can now 'underarm' fart with both hands...certainly they were very congratulatory of their brother with cheers of "hey man, you did it!!!"

Amazing what qualifies for a hearty slap on the back in hobbit world.

So they are good, I am good, we are good...however, check back on me at the end of the summer holiday. I may well be practicing that underarm fart myself...

No comments: