Total Pageviews

Friday 23 August 2013

Reasons to be cheerful...


I am banging my head on the table right now...

Repeatedly, frustratingly...it hurts a bit, but sometimes when head banging is required - nothing else will do.

Unfortunately, there is no one else involved so I can't even tell you that it is in a passionate embrace with a long haired lover from Liverpool...just an overwhelming urge to bang my head.

So you are probably guessing correctly, that something is frustrating me...not the first time I hear you cry and surely won't be the last. I am sure it will pass, these things normally do...there is always something, or indeed someone, around the corner that will replace the previous frustration.

Head hurts now....

Anyway - good evening peeps :-)

I am aware that my blogging capacity has been lily livered and weak lately. The good news for you is that you have been spared from my regular drivel, but for me this concentration has led to a far more productive time with the 'multi million pound bestselling book' which is just around the corner I am sure.

Never hurts to be optimistic as my dad would say...

I have been plugging away at it...with of course, a regular healthy dose of butt kicking from certain good friends. So thank you to those who have been reading the first draft, to those who have slapped me when I have slumped into my 'Oh my god this is crap' moments, and specifically T who has been quite inspirational at helping me get over those mini writing hurdles...appreciate it dude.

The plan is thus; write a 1000 words a night, edit it, publish it...then f**k off on a yacht with my millions...sounds about right surely?

So, whilst there are some aspects of my life that aren't quite heading in the direction they should be, or turning out to be the good things I thought they might be - there are still reasons to be cheerful...friends and family who continue to believe in you.

Sometimes, a little bit of belief is all you need...

No comments: